Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polysulfone Filter Holder with Funnel
Use the Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polysulfone Filter Holder with Funnel with any filtering flask or manifold that accepts a suitable rubber stopper with hole.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific DS03104050
Use the Thermo Scientific Nalgene Polysulfone Filter Holder with Funnel in conjunction with any filtering flask or manifold that accepts a suitable rubber stopper with hole. These filter holders with funnel provide an environmentally friendly alternative to disposable filters and are made of washable, autoclavable polysulfone.Features:
- Reusable, autoclavable polysulfone lasts for years
- Graduated upper chamber for easy sample measurement
- Includes analytical and sterilization support plates
- Use with filtering flasks or manifolds
- Rugged polysulfone funnel
- Polypropylene copolymer cover with three ports
- Three friction-fit TPE caps
- Support plate for 47mm membrane
- No-twist vacuum silicone gasket which can replace a No. 7 or 8 rubber stopper with 0.56 in. (15mm) hole
- Aluminum clamp
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.