Thermo Scientific Nalgene PPCO Amber High Profile Closures with Color Coders for Micro Packaging Vials: Sterile, Bulk Pack
Quickly identify samples using these high profile closures. Offered sterile in a variety of colors, these closures have no O-ring to fall out or contaminate contents.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 3428250111
Quickly identify samples using Thermo Scientific Nalgene PPCO Amber High Profile Closures with Color Coders for Micro Packaging Vials. Offered in a variety of colors, closures have no O-ring to fall out or contaminate contents.Features:
- Vials (listed separately) and polypropylene copolymer closures are pressure-tested together at 7.5psig for air shipment.
- Closures are for use with amber PPCO micro packaging vials to provide barrier for light-sensitive reagents.
- Permanently attached, color-coded inserts are free of toxic heavy metals.
- Inserts do not come in contact with vial contents.
- Threaded, screw closure are sterile to 10-6 SAL, RNase/DNase Free, Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and leakproof when used with Nalgene Micro Packaging Vials.
Micro Packaging Vial Closures are bulk packed without vials, 500 per inner bag, 1,000 per case. Order sterile amber vials separately (Cat. No. 342805).
|High-profile closures w/color coders for micro packaging vials|
|Manufactured in compliance with ISO 13485:2003 quality requirements. Micro Packaging Vials and Closures meet the requirements of 21CFR177.1520 for food and beverage use, USP Class VI. Amber Micro Packaging Vial Closures meet the requirements for light-res|