Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with PES Membrane
Perform sterile filtration of cell culture media and serum with Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? Rapid-Flow? Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with PES Membranes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 5974520
Perform sterile filtration of cell culture media, serum, additives and buffers with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with PES Membranes. Features fast flow rates, a high throughput for increased filtration efficiency and exclusive Rapid-Flow support plate design.
- Filters marked with catalog number, membrane type and pore size, lot number and expiration date for easy traceability
- Gamma radiation sterilized and individually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
- Molded-in graduations for easy visualization of sample size
- Side-arm with quick-disconnect tubing adapter for easy change between filters
- Use with Nalgene storage bottles with catalog numbers starting with 455- or glass bottles rated for vacuum
- Non-cytotoxic and non-pyrogenic
Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes
- PES is the best membrane for cell culture fluids; lowest protein binding to maintain protein balance, lowest extractables to maintain media purity
- Asymmetric PES membrane plus unique Rapid-Flow support plate design provide fast flow and high throughput of fluids for increased filtration efficiency
- Use 0.2 µm membranes for sterile filtration, 0.45 µm membranes for fluid clarification and particle removal
Polystyrene graduated chamber; Blue color-coded collar with cellulosic vent plug side arm and quick-disconnect tubing adapter; 50, 75, or 90 mm diameter membranes; bottom screw threads for attachment to bottles with 33 or 45 mm neck sizes.
|Bottle Top Filters|