Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with PES Membrane
Perform sterile filtration of cell culture media and serum with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Rapid-Flow™ Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with PES Membranes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2963345
Perform sterile filtration of cell culture media, serum, additives and buffers with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with PES Membranes. Features fast flow rates, a high throughput for increased filtration efficiency and exclusive Rapid-Flow support plate design.
- Filters marked with catalog number, membrane type and pore size, lot number and expiration date for easy traceability
- Gamma radiation sterilized and individually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
- Molded-in graduations for easy visualization of sample size
- Side-arm with quick-disconnect tubing adapter for easy change between filters
- Use with Nalgene storage bottles with catalog numbers starting with 455- or glass bottles rated for vacuum
- Non-cytotoxic and non-pyrogenic
Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes
- PES is the best membrane for cell culture fluids; lowest protein binding to maintain protein balance, lowest extractables to maintain media purity
- Asymmetric PES membrane plus unique Rapid-Flow support plate design provide fast flow and high throughput of fluids for increased filtration efficiency
- Use 0.2 µm membranes for sterile filtration, 0.45 µm membranes for fluid clarification and particle removal
Polystyrene graduated chamber; Blue color-coded collar with cellulosic vent plug side arm and quick-disconnect tubing adapter; 50, 75, or 90 mm diameter membranes; bottom screw threads for attachment to bottles with 33 or 45 mm neck sizes.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Bottle Top Filters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.