Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with SFCA Membrane
Lower the number of extractables in your bottle-top filters by switching from standard CA membranes to sterile, disposable bottle top filters with SFCA Membrane.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2913345
Lower the number of extractables in your bottle-top filters by switching from standard cellulose acetate (CA) to Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with SFCA Membrane. These filters fit Nalgene filter receiver bottles (#455-series) or standard glass media bottles and have surfactant-free cellulose acetate (SFCA) membranes.Bottle Top Filters:
- Marked with catalog number, membrane type, pore size, lot number and expiration date for easy traceability
- Gamma radiation sterilized and individually bagged for 5-year sterile shelf life
- Molded-in graduations for quick visualization of sample volume
- Side-arm with quick-disconnect tubing adapter for easy bottle top changes
- Non-cytotoxic and non-pyrogenic
Surfactant-Free Cellulose Acetate Membranes (SFCA)
- Low protein binding with little or no loss of specific proteins
- Excellent flow rates
- No wetting agents to affect sensitive cell culture lines
- Much lower extractables than standard CA membranes
Polystyrene graduated chamber; color-coded collar with cellulosic vent plug side arm and quick-disconnect tubing adapter; 50, 75, or 90mm diameter membranes; bottom screw threads for attachment to bottles with 33 or 45mm neck sizes.
|Bottle Top Filters|