Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with SFCA Membrane
Lower the number of extractables in your bottle-top filters by switching from standard CA membranes to sterile, disposable bottle top filters with SFCA Membrane.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 2913345
Lower the number of extractables in your bottle-top filters by switching from standard cellulose acetate (CA) to Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with SFCA Membrane. These filters fit Nalgene filter receiver bottles (#455-series) or standard glass media bottles and have surfactant-free cellulose acetate (SFCA) membranes.Bottle Top Filters:
- Marked with catalog number, membrane type, pore size, lot number and expiration date for easy traceability
- Gamma radiation sterilized and individually bagged for 5-year sterile shelf life
- Molded-in graduations for quick visualization of sample volume
- Side-arm with quick-disconnect tubing adapter for easy bottle top changes
- Non-cytotoxic and non-pyrogenic
Surfactant-Free Cellulose Acetate Membranes (SFCA)
- Low protein binding with little or no loss of specific proteins
- Excellent flow rates
- No wetting agents to affect sensitive cell culture lines
- Much lower extractables than standard CA membranes
Polystyrene graduated chamber; color-coded collar with cellulosic vent plug side arm and quick-disconnect tubing adapter; 50, 75, or 90mm diameter membranes; bottom screw threads for attachment to bottles with 33 or 45mm neck sizes.
|Bottle Top Filters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok