Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Filter Units with CN Membrane
Perform sterile filtration, prefiltration or clarification of buffers and other aqueous solutions when protein binding is not a concern with these filter units.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1250080
Use Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Filter Units with CN (Cellulose Nitrate) membrane for sterile filtration, prefiltration or clarification of buffers and other aqueous solutions when protein binding is not a concern.CN Membrane
- Has a green collar for easy identification of correct membrane type
- Separates from receiver for easy access to filtrate
- Clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalog number, lot number and expiration date for traceablility
- Leakproof screw cap eliminates pH shift in receiver bottle to provide longer life for stored fluids
- An ideal filtrate storage vessel
- Padless membrane support minimizes foaming of proteinaceous samples
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytogenic
- Gamma radiation-sterilized and individually wrapped for a five-year sterile shelf life
- Compact filter units for quick filtration of 50 to 100mL of fluid
- Unitary construction with non-separable upper and receiver components
- Side arm on reciever
- Not intended for post-filtration storage of media (use Rapid-Flow products if media storage is required)
- 115mL sizes do not have Rapid-Flow support plate design
50 or 75mm diameter membrane, polyethylene adapter, and quick-disconnect tubing adapter. Each pack of 500 and 1000mL units includes 12 glass fiber prefilters. All sizes except 115mL supplied with sterile polyethylene leakproof closure that lets you use the receiver for filtrate storage.
The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok