Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Filter Units with Nylon Membrane
Filter solutions where very low extractables are desired and solutions containing weak solvents with these disposable filter units with nylon membrane.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1530045
Filter solutions where very low extractables are desired and solutions containing weak solvents such as alcohols with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Filter Units with Nylon Membrane.Upper Chamber
- Separates from receiver for easy access to filtrate
- Clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalog number, lot number and expiration date (except 115mL size) for traceability
- Leakproof screw cap eliminates pH shift in receiver to ensure longer life of stored fluids
- An ideal filtrate storage vessel
- Low extractables and naturally hydrophilic
- Contains no wetting agents and is alcohol resistant
- Red collar for easy identification of correct membrane for your application
- Padless membrane support minimizes foaming of proteinaceous samples
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Gamma radiation sterilized and individually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
Polystyrene cover; graduated upper chamber and storage bottle; integral membrane filter; cellulosic-plugged side arm; quick-disconnect tubing adapter.
The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.