Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Repairable Hand-Operated PVC Vacuum Pumps with Gauge
Easily operate these repairable hand-operated PVC vacuum pumps, ideal for siphoning, filtration, liquid transfer, bleeding fluid lines and checking for leaks.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 61320020
Easily operate Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Repairable Hand-Operated PVC Vacuum Pumps with Gauge, ideal for siphoning, filtration, liquid transfer, bleeding fluid lines and checking for leaks. Lightweight units are sealed and self-lubricating with removable covers on exhaust port and trigger to release vacuum without disconnecting pumps from the line. Quickly attain and hold vacuum of 25″ (635 mm) Hg. The vacuum trigger release requires only one hand to operate and releases vacuum with the touch of an index finger.Features:
- Gauge monitors vacuum in kPa and inches of mercury for visual indication of pump rate and progress.
- New handle design is more durable and ergonomic.
- Adjustable vacuum release rate provides control.
- Full blank port pressure is obtained with only two strokes, making operation efficient.
- Removable cover on exhaust port and trigger allow release vacuum without disconnecting pumps from the line.
- Adjustable vacuum release rate is controlled by a trigger on the pump.
- Nozzle fits standard 0.25″ I.D. tubing.
- System can be disassembled for repair and replacement of internal parts.
2′ (0.6 m) Nalgene 180 clear plastic tubing
|Nalgene repairable PVC hand pump with gauge|
|6132-3000 Repair Kit|
|25 in. Hg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok