Thermo Scientific Nalgene Reusable Filter Holders with Receiver
Eliminate the need for a manifold or breakable glass vacuum flask. Nalgene Reusable Filter Holders with Receiver are complete, environmentally-friendly systems.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 3004050
Eliminate the need for a manifold or breakable glass vacuum flask using Thermo Scientific Nalgene Reusable Filter Holders with Receiver. These reusable filter holders are complete systems made of washable, polysulfone and provide an environmentally friendly alternative to disposable filters. They are fully autoclavable, with or without membranes in placeFeatures
- Graduated receiver allows easy visualization of sample volume
- Two side arms allow connection to vacuum line
- Upper chamber is designed for pressure or vacuum filtration
- Independent locking rings seal upper chamber to receiver without damaging membrane to ensure efficient filtration
- Chamber accommodates 47 or 50mm membranes (not included) and has three ports for venting (with or without syringe filters) and aseptic addition of samples
- Ports also can be attached to a pressure source
- Upper chamber is supplied with two membrane support plates: a sterilization plate and an analytical plate
- 0.25 to 0.3125 in. I.D. (6.4 to 8mm) vacuum tubing
- Syringe filters
Sterilization Plate (one-piece, clear)
- Provides maximum flowrate and throughput
- Suitable for cold sterilization or clarification of culture media, reagents or solvents that are compatible with holder and membrane materials
- Nominal filter area, 13.3cm2
Analytical Plate (two-piece, white)
- Provides optimal membrane support and keeps membrane flat to facilitate analytical procedures
- Suitable for analysis of particulates and biological contaminants, or any microbiological analyses using the membrane filter technique
- Nominal filter area, 11.3cm2
Complete upper chamber, receiver, polypropylene cover and TPE port caps. (Membranes not included.)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.