Thermo Scientific Nalgene Right-to-Understand Safety Wash Bottles featuring Globally Harmonized System (GHS) labeling
Prevent chemical accidents in the lab with Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? Right-to-Understand Wash Bottles. Bottles are labeled following the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 24280503
Prevent chemical accidents in the lab with Nalgene Right-to-Understand LDPE Wash Bottles. Bottles are pre-labeled with chemical identification and safe handling information following the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) specifications as applicable to secondary laboratory containers. Wash bottles are ready to use when you transfer common laboratory chemicals from manufacturers’ containers. Self-venting wash bottles eliminate risk of bottles self-dispensing.
- Bottles are made from high quality Nalgene materials for low extractables and long life in the lab
- Printed with 100% Globally Harmonized System (GHS) chemical safety information. No other system markings are used on the bottles, which eliminates confusion
- Color coded for easy chemical identification at a glance
- Dispensing nozzles are carefully molded to deliver a straight stream for precision dispensing and safety
- Self-venting, but contents stay in bottle with no risk of leakage
- Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service
|16 oz. (500mL)|
|With stem and draw tube|
|Compliant with GHS Labeling Guidelines|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok