Thermo Scientific Nalgene Square PETG Media Bottles with Closure
Eliminate costly washing, depyrogenation and autoclaving steps with these bottles, ideal for storage and sampling of active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk intermediates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 20190030
Eliminate costly washing, depyrogenation and autoclaving steps with certified sterile and non-pyrogenic Thermo Scientific Nalgene Square PETG Storage Bottles with Closure. Ideal for storage and sampling of active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk intermediates, and also well suited to the preparation and containment of buffers, cultures or prolonged storage of pH-sensitive liquids such as culture media.
- Made from durable, break-resistant polyethylene terephthalate copolyester, glycol modified (PETG)
- Suitable for frozen storage down to -40°C
- Heat-shrink band around closure and neck for tamper-evident seal
- Leakproof bottles and HDPE closures provided
- Sterile and non-pyrogenic
- Available in low particulate format
- Supported by extensive validation documentation
- Packed in shrink-wrapped trays.
- 2L size has molded-in handgrips.
|1 oz., 30mL|
|Bottles and closures are certified radiation sterilized (SAL 10-6), non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic, and comply with USP Class VI guidelines.|
|Frozen storage down to minus40deg.C|