Thermo Scientific Nalgene Straight-Sided Wide-Mouth Polycarbonate Jars with Closure
Collect and store pastes, solids, specimens and lab supplies in these clear, straight-sided wide-mouth PC jars: High impact-resistant and extremely versatile.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 21160125
Collect and store pastes, solids, specimens and lab supplies with window-clear Thermo Scientific Nalgene Straight-side Wide-Mouth Jars. A wide temperature range (-135°C to +135°C) makes these jars an excellent choice for cold room and refrigerated use all the way to the autoclave. These high impact-resistant jars are extremely versatile. Not liquid leakproof.
- Excellent for cold room and refrigerated use easy to see contents
- Wide-mouth and straight sides provide full-access and complete sample retrieval ease
- 15, 30 and 60mL jars have natural polypropylene closures
- 125mL to 1L jars have white polypropylene closures with recessed tops for stacking
- 125 and 250mL sizes fit Osterizer and other blenders that have Mason Jar threads; recommended for use with Fluid Transfer Closure DS2153-0700
- Not liquid leakproof; not recommended for liquid transport
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|4 oz., 125mL|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.