Thermo Scientific Nalgene Teflon FEP Low Particulate/ Low Metals Bottles with Closure
Optimize storage and sampling of active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk intermediates by using these bottles, certified to particulate and trace metals levels.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 3816000016
Sample and store active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk intermediates optimally with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Teflon FEP Low Particulate/ Low Metals Bottles with Closure, certified to contain less than 20 particles per mL at 0.3µm and greater. Metals certified to micrograms per liter (ppb) levels. Excellent for storing high purity chemicals, this product includes a certificate of quality that assures the product has been tested and accepted in accordance with specifications.Features:
- Certified to particulate and trace metals levels
- Linerless Tefzel ETFE closures provide the ultimate in leakproof protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks, or contaminate your reagents
- Exhibits flexibility, impact resistance and excellent visibility of contents for a wide variety of uses in the lab
- Excellent chemical resistance of almost any lab chemical
- Excellent for storing high purity chemicals
|16 oz., 500mL|
|Certified to particulate and trace metals levels . Metals certified to microliter (ppb) levels <0.20Hg, <0.5 Be, <1.0 As, Cd, Pb, <2.0 Sb,, Se, <5.0 Ag, Co, Cr, Cu, Mn, Tl, V, <10 Ba, Ni, Zn, <75 Al, <100 Ca, Fe, K, Na. Certified to contain < 20 particles|
|Low Particulate/Low Metals Bottle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok