Thermo Scientific Nalgene Teflon FEP Wash Bottles
Ensure contamination-free dispensing with chemical-resistant Thermo Scientific Nalgene Teflon FEP Solvent Wash Bottles, molded entirely of fluoropolymers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 24031000
Ensure contamination-free dispensing with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Teflon FEP Solvent Wash Bottles, useful for trace element work. These phthalate-free bottles offer excellent chemical resistance and are molded entirely of fluoropolymers. Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service. The precision-molded tip provides a straight, steady stream and ultimate control without sputtering.
- With Tefzel ETFE screw closure/stem and draw tube
- Demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to nearly any chemical in your lab including solventswon't become brittle or crack
- Inert fluoropolymer construction is low in extractables and low bindinguseful for trace element work
- Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure prevents separation when squeezing bottle
|32 oz., 1000mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok