Thermo Scientific Nalgene Teflon FEP Wash Bottles
Ensure contamination-free dispensing with chemical-resistant Thermo Scientific Nalgene Teflon FEP Solvent Wash Bottles, molded entirely of fluoropolymers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 24030500
Ensure contamination-free dispensing with Thermo Scientific Nalgene Teflon FEP Solvent Wash Bottles, useful for trace element work. These phthalate-free bottles offer excellent chemical resistance and are molded entirely of fluoropolymers. Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service. The precision-molded tip provides a straight, steady stream and ultimate control without sputtering.
- With Tefzel ETFE screw closure/stem and draw tube
- Demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to nearly any chemical in your lab including solventswon't become brittle or crack
- Inert fluoropolymer construction is low in extractables and low bindinguseful for trace element work
- Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure prevents separation when squeezing bottle
|16 oz., 500mL|