Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wash Bottles made with Teflon™ FEP
Ensure contamination-free dispensing with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wash Bottles made with Teflon™ FEP, useful for trace element work. These phthalate-free bottles offer excellent chemical resistance and are molded entirely of fluoropolymers. Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof† service. The precision-molded tip provides a straight, steady stream and ultimate control without sputtering.
- With Tefzel™ ETFE screw closure/stem and draw tube
- Demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to nearly any chemical in your lab including solvents—won't become brittle or crack
- Inert fluoropolymer construction is low in extractables and low binding—useful for trace element work
- Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure prevents separation when squeezing bottle
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Closure Size||24 mm|
|Closure Type||Screw Cap|
|Capacity||4 oz., 125 mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||125 mL|
|Capacity (English)||4 oz.|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.