Thermo Scientific Nalgene Wide-Mouth HDPE Sterile Sample Bottle with Closure
Nalgene Wide-Mouth HDPE Sterile Sample Bottles are break-resistant, guaranteed leak-proof and certified sterile for water sample collection for microbiological analyses.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific N4110125
Thermo Scientific Nalgene Wide-Mouth HDPE Sterile Sample Bottles are recommended for collecting water samples for microbiological analyses. The icon of quality, Nalgene containers are guaranteed to be leakproof and break resistant. Durable construction withstands the rigors of field operations. Wide mouth for easy aseptic filling. Certified sterile.
- HDPE container with leakproof polypropylene closure
- Leakproof guaranteed
- Certified Sterile
- Caps assembled onto containers and individually shrink-wrapped for tamper evidence and sterility assurance
- Packaged in shrink-wrapped trays
- Wide mouth for easy aseptic filling
- Recommended for collecting water samples for microbiological analyses
Certified containers come with the following features:
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Each closure individually sealed with tamper-evident shrink wrap
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
|4 oz., 125mL|
|Sterile, Metals and water quality, Cyanide, Fluoride|
|Nalgene WM HDPE Bottle|
|Certified Sterile; Certified containers meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide, and fluoride; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|Leakproof High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Certified containers come with the following features: Certified sterile Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability; Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number; E|
|Case of 48|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok