Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ 2000/2000c Spectrophotometers
New sales of this product have been discontinued. Please see the newest model: Thermo Scientific NanoDrop One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ ND2000USCAN
New sales of this product have been discontinued. Please see the newest model: Thermo Scientific NanoDrop One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.The patented sample retention system of the NanoDrop 2000 and 2000c spectrophotometers allows a sample to be pipetted directly onto an optical measurement surface. Once the measurement is complete, the surfaces are simply wiped with a lint-free lab wipe. The NanoDrop 2000c integrates the sample retention system with cuvette capability.
- Micro-volume sample size (0.5-2.0μL)
- Easy to use—pipet sample directly onto the pedestal
- No dilutions required, even for highly concentrated samples
- Fast measurement time of less than 5 seconds
- Full spectral output (190 - 840 nm)
- Preconfigured methods for A260, A280, labeled DNA or Proteins, and much more
- User-friendly software that includes custom methods and data export capabilities
- Combines all features of the NanoDrop 2000 with cuvette capability in one instrument
- Advanced micro-volume pedestal technology
- Dual modes—choose cuvette or pedestal
- Broader concentration range for measuring very low or very high concentrations
- Cuvette capability allows for kinetics (time or time/temperature studies) and cell culture (OD 600) measurements
NanoDrop 2000c - Cuvette
- Heating: 37°C, ±0.5°C
- Stirring: 150 - 850rpm
- Z-Height: 8.5mm
- Cuvette dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5mm, up to 48mmH
- Cuvette path length options: 10, 5, 2 and 1mm
- Type: Masked cuvette
- Absorbance Range: 0.008 to 1.5
- Measurement Time: <3 sec.
- Weight: 2.1kg
Professional versions of Microsoft™ Windows™ XP (32-bit) w/Service Pack (SP) 2 or later, Vista™ (32-bit), and Windows™ 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.002 *SD of 10 individual measurements at 0.74 A|
|UL/CSA and CE|
|2 to 15,000 ng/μL (dsDNA), 0.10 - 400mg/mL (BSA)|
|14 x 20 cm|
|0.5 to 2.0 μL|
|Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit), and Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)|
|0 to 300 A|
|2048-element Linear Silicon CCD Array|
|190 to 840 nm|
|Nucleic acid, protein, cell culture and custom methods|
|≤1.8 nm (FWHM at Hg 253.7)|
|1 year parts and labor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
US Patents 6,628,382 and 6,809,826.