Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ 3300 Fluorospectrometer
Choose this versatile, cost-effective fluorospectrometer for broad spectrum fluorescence analysis.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ND3300LAPTOP
Choose the versatile, cost-effective Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop 3300 Fluorospectrometer for broad spectrum fluorescence analysis. Using a patented technology, it uses as little as 1 μL of sample volume.The NanoDrop 3300 significantly lowers the mass detection limit more than an order of magnitude, compared to conventional fluorometers. With its advanced features and analysis options, the NanoDrop 3300 allows for a diverse range of measurements from routine RiboGreen, PicoGreen, and GFP to advanced nanoparticle and FRET analysis.
- Small footprint, fast measurement, and easy to use
- Sample size as small as 1μL
- UV, Blue and White LED excitation, covering a broad wavelength range
- No filter changes
- No expensive monochromator
- Ability to run diverse applications
- Customize applications specific to your research
- Measures multiple fluorophores from a single sample
- Tools to eliminate the guesswork
- Provides both spectral and quantitative data
- No external power supply is required; all operating power is supplied by the USB port on the PC.
Professional versions of Microsoft™ Windows™ 2000, XP, Vista™ and Windows™ 7 (32- and 64-bit)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|NanoDrop 3300 Fluorospectrometer with Laptop Computer|
|2048-element linear silicon CCD array|
|UV: 365 nm, Blue: 470 nm, White: 460 to 650 nm|
|3 light emitting diodes (LEDs)|
|UL/CSA and CE|
|Nucleic acid, protein and custom fluorophores|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
US Patents 6,628,382 and 6,809,826.