Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One/OneC Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
Ensure downstream application success with a microvolume spectrophotometer that accurately measures concentration and purity from just 1-2 µL of nucleic acid or protein samples.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 701058112
Prevent costly delays with an enhanced understanding of sample quality using the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometers. Innovative Thermo Scientific™ Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence technology is built into every instrument for improved measurement accuracy and contaminant identification. Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA, and protein samples in seconds with only 1-2 µL, and obtain full-spectral data before you decide to use samples in downstream applications. Additional cuvette position also available.
Move one step closer to your research goals with an ergonomic, standalone spectrophotometer with high-resolution, touch screen interface. Powerful auto-range pathlength technology facilitates accurate measurements for concentrated samples with no need for dilutions. This is your innovative alternative to the NanoDrop 2000/2000c Spectrophotometers.
Acclaro Sample Intelligence Technology
Acclaro technology enhances user understanding of sample quality while delivering accurate quantitative measurements. Early identification of contaminants can prevent failure of downstream applications and save days of troubleshooting.
- Verify sample quality in seconds - identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results.
- Access information through alerts – receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting.
- Rely on accurate results – ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis.
- Coming in October 2020: Identify nucleic acid contaminants such as RNA contamination in dsDNA samples and chemical contaminants such as phenol in RNA samples.
NanoDrop One/Nanodrop OneC PC Software with 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- New PC Control software allows users to control the instrument from an Ethernet connected PC - free download here
- Optional Thermo Scientific Security Suite for NanoDrop One/OneC allows the instrument to be used in a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant lab. Features include:
- User account access
- Audit trail
- Electronic signatures
- Automated data back-up, and more
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Enhancements
- Ergonomic, standalone design – integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides seamless data transfer via Wireless*, Ethernet or USB.
- Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions – multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
- Wider dynamic range – no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ng/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology
- Integrated Learning Center - an archive of technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
Advanced Connectivity for Data Storage, Printing and Sharing
- Multiple choices for data export: transfer results with a USB, Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection to your PC or save data directly to the Thermo Fisher Cloud via Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.
- View, organize and share data on a PC: Once exported, you can view the full-data formats (e.g., contaminant analysis spectral graphs) and organize experiments using the NanoDrop One/OneC PC Control software.
- Easy data-to-printer options: Print your results directly from the NanoDrop One instrument via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or USB printer connection; print exported data from your PC using the Nanodrop One/OneC PC Control software.
- 24/7 access to data: View data anytime, anywhere from any device (Android-based or iOS-based devices, PC or Mac desktop computers) when you collect, analyze, store and share your NanoDrop One data on the NanoDrop App found on the [https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/cloud.html] Thermo Fisher Cloud. Requires registration.
- Online collaborations: Share data between colleagues who do not have an instrument and view NanoDrop One data across multiple Thermo Fisher Cloud-connected accounts.
NanoDrop OneC Highlights
- Contains both pedestal and cuvette positions to expand experimental flexibility and increase the dynamic range.
- Measure dilute samples, perform kinetics experiments and take optical density measurements of bacterial cultures.
- Cuvette position includes temperature control and stirring.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Capabilities
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
- Peptides (205 nm)
- DNA and RNA (260 nm)
- Purified protein (280 nm)
- Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
- Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
- Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
- Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented** sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 - 27,500 ng/µL dsDNA and 0.06 - 820 mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 1 – 2 µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Calculates sample purity ratios (A260/A280 nm and A260/A230 nm)
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software includes custom methods and data export capabilities
* Wi-Fi model not available in certain countries – consult your local NanoDrop distributor
**Patents US6628382 and US6809826
For research use only; not for diagnostic purposes.
|21 CFR Part 11|
|Requires separate purchase of NanoDrop One/OneC Validated Installation.|
|Execution of NanoDrop One/OneC Security Suite OQ. Verifies function of Security Administration policies and Audit Manager data logging.|
|190 to 850 nm|
|NanoDrop One/OneC Spectrophotometers|
|1 to 2 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok