Thermo Scientific Electronic Crimpers and Decrimpers
Attach or remove aluminum seals with the single press of a button.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific ECR8C
Attach or remove aluminum seals with the single press of a button. Thermo Scientific National Electronic Crimpers and Decrimpers offer adjustable crimp settings compatible with most cap types.Electronic crimpers provide secure, reproducible crimps. A single press of the button both closes the crimping jaws to attach the seal and opens them to release the vial. Decappers provide quick and easy removal with a single press of the operation button.
- Adjustable crimp settings allow compatiblity with standard aluminimum, pressure-release, tin-plated steel and bimetal two-piece seals
- Ergonomic design reduces wrist strain
- Controls and indicator lights are visible and accessible for left- or right-handed operation
- Crimpers and decappers can be operated while plugged in and recharging
- Vials can be crimped or decapped while they remain in most standard removable sample trays
- Crimp-force sensing automatically determines when a proper seal has been formed and opens the jaws to release the vial
- Built-in long-life lithium ion rechargeable battery with low battery
- Universal 100V240V charger with plug adaptors for most power outlets
Replacement battery available separately.
Note: Flip top seals with plastic buttons on the top are not compatible with the electronic crimpers
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.