Eisco™ NeuLog™ Dew Point Logger Sensor
Measures environmental temperature and humidity.
Supplier: Eisco™ NUL245
Modular plug-and-play laboratory data collection platform that allows students to electronically collect data while focusing on science.
- Use data to calculate the temperature at which water vapor condenses into liquid water (the dew point)
- Duration: 1 second to 31 days
- Range: -49 to 228°F (-45 to 109°C)
- ADC resolution: 12 bit
- Resolution: 0.0°F (0.1°C)
- Rate: 100 S/sec.
- Requires connection hardware, sold separately
|Sensor, Dew Point
|-45°C to +109°C
|Measures temperature and humidity to determine dew point
|-49°F to +228°F
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok