Neutec Group PetriSphere™ Anaerobic Gas Generating System
Generates atmospheres suitable for the culturing of anaerobic, microaerophilic and capnophilic bacteria in common anaerobic jars
Manufacturer: Neutec Group BTIL.11201104
The PetriSphere replaces the high cost of a traditional Glove Box, eliminates high consumable costs of sachet based anaerobic jars and reduces the handling costs of gas cylinders, supplies and waste products. The system consists of a microprocessor-based controller connected with a diaphragm vacuum pump and a nitrogen gas reservoir. Carefully controlled vacuum evacuation of the original gas and replacement with oxygen free gas produces critical improvements over traditional techniques. The container evacuates to the pressure indicated, vented with the reaction gas connected to the system, with the pre-programmed number of cycles processed automatically.
- Extremely rapid oxygen depletion (anaerobic atmosphere)
- Flexible level of oxygen depletion (microaerophilic atmosphere)
- Creates multiple simultaneous atmospheres using multiple jars
- Convenient, affordable, with no additional consumables needed
- Increases lab productivity by applying automation
- Easily program vacuum, gas exchange pressure and the number of cycles needed
- Achieve your desired atmosphere by simply pressing the start button; process starts and runs fully automatically
- Special quick connect adaptors provide convenient, safe and time-saving operation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Culture and recovery of oxygen-sensitive organisms|
|Processing unit, jar, connectors|
|PetriSphere Anaerobic Gas System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok