Eppendorf™ New Brunswick™ Innova™ 44/44R Stackable Incubator Shaker
The New Brunswick™ Innova™ 44/44R (refrigerated) Stackable Incubator Shaker has been specifically designed to support high-speed applications and heavy workloads, taking flasks up to 5 L. The simple user interface allows for easy programming of speed, temperature, and time.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ M12820002
- Applicational flexibility: Accommodates flasks up to 5 L, sticky pad platform for flat bottom vessels, orbits 25 or 51 mm (1 or 2 in.), Optional photosynthetic light bank and humidity monitoring
- Speed Range: 25 to 400 rpm with 2.5 cm orbit, 25 to 300 rpm with 5.1 cm orbit with 2 stacked units, 25 to 250 rpm with 3 stacked units
- Saves money and lab space: Up to $2300 in ten years – no internal HEPA-filter that must be replaced annually for optimal performance, 2x/3x stackable in a small footprint, external height (with lid/door open): 114 cm
- Reliable 24/7 with high loads: Innova triple eccentric counterbalanced drive (three weight-supporting shafts; please do not confuse with “triple counterbalanced” drives that usually come with only one weight support), Max. load 15.5 kg/34 lb.
- Easy cleaning: Drainable built-in spill pan with rounded corners protects the drive from accidental spills (can be used as a water reservoir to reduce sample evaporation), Optional airflow UV-germicidal light
- Easy door and platform handling: Space-saving door glides up and out of your way for easy access to all samples, Slide-out platform mechanism
- Programmability: Continuous, timed, or multi-step programming (15 steps), Store up to four programs
- Serviceability: Service drawer for quick access to all electronic and heating/cooling components without the need to move or unstack the shaker, Qualified lab shaker service available
- More options and accessories: UV germicidal light, humidity monitoring, three different positioning bases, documentation and monitoring with notifications with VisioNize™ Lab Suite and more
- You need more? If you need significantly higher throughput in an even smaller footprint, for example, or more advanced programming or documentation, consider the Innova S44i.
|2.5 cm (1 in.)|
|25 to 400 rpm|
|800 VA (6.66 A)|
|±0.25°C at 37°C|
|76 × 46 cm (30 × 18 in.)|
|LED Digital Electric Display|
|20 to 80%, Non-condensing|
|230 V, 50 Hz|
|Ambient plus 5°C to 80°C|
|5 L Flasks|
|2014/35/EU: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-010, EN 61010-2-051, 2014/30/EU: EN 61326-1, EN 55011 (Class A), 2011/65/EU: EN IEC 63000, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, IEC 61010-2-051, UL 61010-1, UL 61010-2-010, UL 61010-2-051, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-12, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-051, IEC 61326-1, CISPR 11, FCC 47 CFR Part 15 (Class A)|
|66 x 91 x 46 cm (26 x 36 x 18 in.)|
|84.3 × 134.9 × 66 cm (33.2 × 53.1 × 26 in.)|
|New Brunswick™ Innova™ 44|
|Plasmid DNA production and protein expression, Biofuel research, Grow bacteria, yeast, fungus, photosynthetic organisms|
|0.1 sec. to 99 hr. 59 min., Continuous|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok