Youngstown Barrel & Drum 5-Drum InLine Spill Deck
Youngstown 5-Drum InLine Spill Deck connects several modules together to allow spills more room to flow.
Manufacturer: Youngstown Barrel & Drum 2333
- Bulkhead fittings “lock” connected modules together and allow spills to flow from one module to next
- Utilizes hidden containment bladder for additional sump capacity to meet EPA and UFC spill containment regulations
- Narrow 25.87 in. depth allows drums to be stored in single row along facility walls
- Low profile design reduces safety and handling concerns
- Dimensions: 61 x 81.28 x 14.6cm (24 x 32 x 5.75 in.)
- Weight: 17.71kg (7 lb.)
SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 And UFC Spill Containment Regulations
|SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 And UFC Spill Containment Regulations|
|InLine Spill Deck|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok