Fisherbrand™ Newport Industrial Poly Chair - High Bench Height with Seat Tilt, Adjustable Arms, Chrome Foot Ring, and Stationary Glides in Poly
Fisherbrand™ Newport Polyurethane Chairs are height for 42 in. work surfaces and feature ergonomic adjustments, handle in the back rest, arms, chrome foot ring, and stationary glides casters. Self-skinning polyurethane is chemical, soil, and puncture resistant and easily cleaned.
- Adjustable from 24.25-34 inches from the top of the seat to the floor
- Features ergonomic adjustments including seat height
- Locking back tilt
- Built in handle for ease of movement
- 8-degree forward and 3-degree backward locking seat tilt
- 6-way adjustable arm rests adjust up and down, in and out, and twist toward and away from the user
- 20-Inch Chrome adjustable foot ring with internal lock
- Black, nylon-reinforced fiberglass base
- Stationary, non-marring glides suitable for hard floors
- Chemical, soil, and puncture resistant polyurethane
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|6-way adjustable (move up and down, in and out, and twist toward or away from the user)|
|Black-non-marring bell glides (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors)|
|High Bench Height|
|24.25 to 34 in.|
|Nylon Reinforced Fiberglass|
|Round tube chrome foot ring with internal lock|
|Ergonomic 8 degree forward and 3 degree backward seat tilt locks in place|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok