MilliporeSigma Non-Sterile Millex Syringe Filter
Lots of different samples? ONE MEMBRANE. HPLC-certified Hydrophilic PTFE Millex Filters
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma SLCR033NK
- Millex-LG, LCR filters contain hydrophilic PTFE membranes and are HPLC-certified
- for low levels of UV-absorbing extractables.
- Hydrophilic PTFE membranes have broad chemical compatibility, enabling filtration of aqueous and organic solvents.
- 33 mm hydrophilic PTFE Millex filters have faster flow rates than 25 mm filters.
- Easy to read membrane type and pore size printed on every Millex filter.
- Over-molded design provides excellent seal integrity and burst strength.
|Chemistry: Hydrophilic Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Device Material: Polypropylene|
|Hold-up Volume ≤ 80μL after air purge. Process Volume ≤100 mL|
|Millex-LCR hydrophilic PTFE|
|Millex Syringe Filter, Hydrophilic PTFE, Non-sterile|
|Analytical Sample Prep|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok