Mopec Non-Vented Autopsy Table with Leg Frame
Provides complete and easy fluid drainage with a top that is creased towards the drain basis. Mopec Non-Vented Autopsy Table with Leg Frame is an economical autopsy table that includes all the convenient features necessary to efficiently perform an autopsy.
Manufacturer: Mopec CE500
- Tabletop is 14 gauge stainless steel with #4 satin finish
- 2 GFCI Receptacles positioned on each side of table
- Hydro aspirator designed to drain into sink, plumbed with water control valve, vacuum breaker and clear tubing
- Hot and cold single lever mixing valve with swing spout faucet complete with vacuum breaker
- Deck mounted chrome plated brass sink spray with high pressure hose
- Four removable perforated grid plates
- Grid pattern is perforated with 9.5mm diameter holes on 50.8mm staggered centers
- All plumbing and electrical work accomplished at factory
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
1 Year Warranty
|2 GFCI Receptacles positioned on each side of table|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok