Honeywell Industrial Weight Rubber Finger Cots
Designed for handling delicate components and subminiature parts
Manufacturer: Honeywell 2115WU/S
Cots minimize corrosive effects of perspiration, body oils and salts, hand cream and soap residue. Unrolled.
- Industrial weight 9 mil cots provide protection for heavy-duty applications
- Longer wear, better durability than tissue cots
- Tapered tip is more comfortable and fits fingers better
- Available in four sizes for better worker fit and comfort
- Comply with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing
|For use in food processing|
|For handling delicate components and subminiature parts|
|ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05, ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97, EN374, EN388, EN420, OSHA 29 CFR 1915.157|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok