Honeywell North Nitri-Knit Gloves
Resist cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures
Manufacturer: Honeywell NK803/10
Ideal for petrochemical refining, degreasing operations, automotive assembly and chemical handling. Resist petrochemicals, fats, oils, many acids and solvents.
- High nitrile content offers superior resistance to cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures
- Gloves are free of latex proteins which can cause allergic reactions
- Gloves will not swell, sag or weaken from fat absorption, excellent glove for food industry
- Insulated version provides additional protection from cold and heat. Recommended for temperatures from -10° F to 300° F (-23° C to 149° C)
- True dip coated glove has a permanent bond of nitrile to inner-liner; won't peel apart like glued in liners
People react differently to cold. What is comfortable to some may be uncomfortable to others and factors such as level of exertion, precipitation, wind chill and humidity will affect how cold a person feels. Working temperature recommendations are made in good faith but may not apply to all individuals and all situations.
USDA-accepted for use in food processing industry.
|21 CFR, USDA, FDA|
|automotive assembly, painting, chemical handling, processing, degreasing, dip tank cleanup, fishing industry, food processing, general maintenance work, printing cleanup, refinery (general), Solvents (general)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok