Honeywell North NorthFlex Red Foamed PVC Palm Coated Gloves
Light and comfortable general purpose gloves that offer high abrasion resistance and exceptional grip
Manufacturer: Honeywell NF11/10XL
Ideal for applications where workers handle both wet and dry objects and need moderate protection from mechanical hazards.
- Advanced 15 gauge seamless nylon liners are stretchy and form fitting, with a snug knit-wrist, and provide minimal resistance to hand movement for exceptional wearer comfort
- Foamed PVC coatings, are soft and flexible enough to provide a degree of shock and vibration absorption, but are tough enough to offer abrasion resistance comparable to polyurethane
- In addition, foamed PVC has an open surface texture that clears liquids from surfaces and enables a very firm wet-grip
- The Red-X features an extended knuckle coating, for additional wearer protection
- The back of the glove is un-coated, for ventilation and wearer comfort
- Launderable for added value and longer life
- Cuff over-stitching is color-coded by size to aid sorting after laundering
Meets ASTM™ F17990-97 and ASTM D3389-05; EN 388 and EN 420 standards.
|Full palm, finger|
|PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|agriculture, construction, manufacturing, municipal services, Steel and Metals, utilities|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok