Honeywell Sperian Survivair Opti-Fit APR Respirator
Compatible with S-Series cartridges and filters
Manufacturer: Honeywell 762000
Full-face APR respirator provides optimum fit, comfort and superior optics
- Head harness: 5-point strap
- Wide viewing area offers distortion free visibility and optical clarity
- Silicone skirt provides exceptional durability and comfort
- All straps are attached to rim of facepiece, rather than the silicone skirt, to reduce pressure points and distortion of the sealing surface when tightened
- Nose cup prevents fogging with optional kits for customized sizing (comes standard with medium nose cup); optional clear nose cup kits available
- Replaceable, high-impact resistant polycarbonate lens treated with anti-scratch coating
- Molded in speaking diaphragm provides improved audio transmission for communication
- Available in three sizes for wide range of fit
- Hazards: Airborne Particulates, Biohazard, Chemical, Contamination, Extreme Environment, Gas, Vapors, Smoke
Agriculture, Chemical, Construction, Fire Protection, Food Services, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Medical, Military, Mining, Municipal Services, Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Steel and Metals, Transportation, Utilities, Welding.
NIOSH 42 CFR 84.
Warranty and Services
Free of defects in materials and workmanship for five years (for the skirt) and one year (for all other components) from date of purchase.
|S Series and T Series Cartridge|
|Recommended industries/use : agriculture, chemical, construction, fire protection, food services, forestry, government, law enforcement, manufacturing, medical, military, mining, municipal services, nuclear, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, steel and metals,|
|5 point head strap|
|Air Purifying Respirator|
|Survivair™ s series cartridge|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok