Invitrogen Novex iBind Cards
For use with the iBind Western Device
Manufacturer: Invitrogen SLF1010X4
The automated iBind Western Device performs every step in the Western processing workflow from blocking to washes to antibody incubations. Each solution is released from the iBind device wells to the iBind Card through sequential lateral flow (SLF) where the solutions are wicked towards the stack region of the card. The glass fiber matrix of the card allows for homogenous and consistent flow of the solutions to the membrane, increasing the antigen-antibody interaction.
- Unique, proprietary, glass-fiber matrix allows optimal and homogenous flow of immunodetection solutions
- Long shelf lifestore iBind Cards for 12 months at room temperature
- Better antigen-antibody interactionsolutions flow between the iBind Card and membrane for maximum interaction between protein and antibody
- Brings automation and simplicity to the Western protocol
- Each iBind Card can run one mini-membrane
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
|For use with the iBind Western Device|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.