Invitrogen Novex NuPAGE 4-12% Bis-Tris Protein Gels, 1.0mm, 12 well
Pre-cast polyacrylamide gels designed to give optimal separation of small- to medium-sized proteins under denaturing conditions
Manufacturer: Invitrogen NP0322BOX
- Unlike traditional Tris-Glycine gels, have a neutral pH environment that minimizes protein modifications
- Use for preparing proteins for sequencing, mass spectrometry, and any other techniques where protein integrity is crucial, as well as day-to-day use
- Each box contains 10 gels
- Get separation of proteins in as little as 35 minutes
- Longer shelf life: can be stored for at least 12 months at room temperature
- Excellent protein integrity: optimized sample preparation process preserves proteins
- Wide ranges of molecular weight separation with careful selection of the right gel and running buffer
- Based upon a Bis-Tris-HCl buffered (pH 6.4) polyacrylamide gel and have an operating pH of about 7.0
- Can be run in as little as 35 minutes when using the NuPAGE MES Running Buffer
- Provide sharper bands, higher resolution, and higher accuracy of results
- Sample Loading Volume: 20µL; 1D Well
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|4 to 12%|
|15 to 260 kd (MOPS Buffer), 3.5 to 160 kd (MES Buffer)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.