Liquid Safety Solutions Gapseal™ Plugging Compound
Temporary fix for leaking containers
Supplier: Liquid Safety Solutions 780204
- Ready-to-use compound temporarily stops nonaggressive and hydrocarbon-based leaks
- Use to divert or contain spill and leaks from punctured drums, storage containers, and pipes until they can be properly drained or moved into a containment area
- Gapseal Universal handles spills of aggressive, nonaggressive, water-, and hydrocarbon-based liquids
- Gapseal Hydrocarbon is designed for use with hydrocarbon-based liquids only
- Pre-mixed in 1 lb. containers
Gapseal is intended for use as a temporary method for stopping leaks and spills, and must be used in conjunction with secondary containment. Do not use Gapseal hydrocarbon for more than 12 hours or leave unattended. Not recommended for use with strong oxidizers, bases, or acids.
|Designed for use with hydrocarbon-based liquids only|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok