Thermo Scientific Nunc 1536-Well, Non-Treated, Flat-Bottom Microplate
Color: White; Sterility: Non-sterile; Lid: Without Lid
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 264712
Work with small volumes and screen 4X as many samples in one plate. Thermo Scientific Nunc 1536 Well High Base Microplates are ideal for high-throughput screening; the skirted design around the base of the plate is optimal for robotic handling.
- Black microplates are recommended for florescence measurements; with minimum back-scattered light and background fluorescence
- White microplates are recommended for luminescence measurements; with maximum reflection and minimal autoluminescence
- Cell Culture Treated: The Nunclon Delta cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth.
- Working range: 210µL/well
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|1536 Well High Base Plate, Polysytrene; Non-Treated, White, without lid, Non-sterile|
|32 x 48|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok