Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Shallow Well Standard Height Polypropylene Microplates
Lower spending when storing compounds for small volume applications by using Thermo Scientific? Nunc? 384-Shallow Well Standard Height Polypropylene Microplates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 267461
Lower spending when storing compounds for small volume applications by using Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Shallow Well Standard Height Polypropylene Microplates. Polypropylene is ideal for storage plates because it has a lower binding capacity to prevent proteins or DNA binding, and allows for complete sample recovery. Withstands temperatures from -80° to +121°C. Offered in a variety of colors to allow for quick identification of storage plates.Polypropylene is a low-binding and chemically resistant surface making this plate ideal for storage.
- Rounded wells are optimized for mixing and sample recovery
- Chemical resistant to DMSO
- Square rounded wells minimize wicking (capillary action)
- Natural plates for storage identification or storage colorimetric assays
- White plates for storage identification of luminescent assays
- Black plates for fluorescent assays
- Working volume range: 2 to 35µ/well
- No lid, 58µL volume per well
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|2 to 35µL|