Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Well Clear Polystyrene Plates with Cell Culture Treated and Nontreated Surfaces
Reduce the volume of reagent needed with Thermo Scientific? Nunc? 384-Well Clear Polystyrene Plates with Cell Culture Treated and Nontreated Surfaces.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 164555/PRC
Reduce the volume of reagent needed with Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Well Clear Polystyrene Plates with Cell Culture Treated and Nontreated Surfaces, which are optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handling systems. 384-well microplates allow sample volume reduction, providing cost savings and allowing more samples to be screened.Features:
- Clear Polystyrene has excellent optical properties, making it ideal for optical measurements
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment
- Untreated surfaces ideal for adding coatings in the lab
- Cell culture treated, hydrophilic surface promotes cell attachment and growth
- Customized bar coding is available
|Treated; no lid; Sterile; 25/100|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok