Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Well Clear Polystyrene Plates with Cell Culture Treated and Nontreated Surfaces
Reduce the volume of reagent needed with Thermo Scientific? Nunc? 384-Well Clear Polystyrene Plates with Cell Culture Treated and Nontreated Surfaces.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 265202
Reduce the volume of reagent needed with Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Well Clear Polystyrene Plates with Cell Culture Treated and Nontreated Surfaces, which are optimized for robotics, plate readers and liquid handling systems. 384-well microplates allow sample volume reduction, providing cost savings and allowing more samples to be screened.Nunc 384-well polystyrene plates have rounded square-well geometry, eliminating wicking.
- Clear Polystyrene has excellent optical properties making it ideal for optical measurements
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and is suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment
- Untreated surfaces are ideal for adding coatings in your lab
- Cell Culture Treated: The Nunclon Delta cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Customized bar coding is available
- Flexible working volumes; 10-100µL
|Non-Treated; w/ lid; Sterile; 25/100|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|