Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Well Optical Bottom Plates
View microscopic plate contents using luminescence and fluorescence with these 384-well optical bottom plates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 152041
Achieve optimal fluorescence and luminescence in cell culture and microscopic applications with Thermo Scientific Nunc MicroWell 384-Well Optical-Bottom Plates with Polymer or Coverglass Base, featuring a polystyrene black or white upper structure with a polystyrene film at the bottom of the plate.Features:
- Poly- D-Lysine and Collagen coating creates a positive charge on the surface that ensures cell attachment, growth and differentiation.
- Cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment
- Polystyrene upper structureis available with either a #1.5 cover glass or polystyrene base
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|