Thermo Scientific Nunc 96-Well Polypropylene MicroWell Plates
Store samples safely with these low-binding 96-well polypropylene plates, which will not allow DNA or proteins to bind and allow for complete sample recovery.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 267385
Achieve complete sample recovery with Thermo Scientific? Nunc? 96-Well Polypropylene MicroWell? Plates, which are the ideal storage plate as polypropylene has a lower binding capacity so proteins or DNA will not bind. Withstands temperatures from -80° to +121°C. Available in a variety of colors for quick identification of storage plates.
- Shared wall design increase the well volume
- Wider wells and rounded bottom improve mixing
- Conical bottom well are for optimal sample recovery
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Withstand temperatures from -80° to +121°C (-112° to +250°F)
- Black and white plates are available for fluorescent- and luminescent-based applications
- Low binding polypropylene for homogeneous assays and storage
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Polypropylene microplates with shared-wall technology which increases well volume and widens cells to improve mixing|