Thermo Scientific Nunc 96-Well Polypropylene MicroWell Plates
Store samples safely with these low-binding 96-well polypropylene plates, which will not allow DNA or proteins to bind and allow for complete sample recovery.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 249943
Achieve complete sample recovery with Thermo Scientific? Nunc? 96-Well Polypropylene MicroWell? Plates, which are the ideal storage plate as polypropylene has a lower binding capacity so proteins or DNA will not bind. Withstands temperatures from -80° to +121°C. Available in a variety of colors for quick identification of storage plates.
- Shared wall design increase the well volume
- Wider wells and rounded bottom improve mixing
- Conical bottom well are for optimal sample recovery
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Withstand temperatures from -80° to +121°C (-112° to +250°F)
- Black and white plates are available for fluorescent- and luminescent-based applications
- Low binding polypropylene for homogeneous assays and storage
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Polypropylene microplates with shared-wall technology which increases well volume and widens cells to improve mixing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok