Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Biobanking and Cell Culture Cryogenic Tubes
Store samples from general cold storage to the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen with these biobanking and cell culture cryogenic tubes, available with either internal or external threads.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 363401
Store samples from general cold storage to the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Biobanking and Cell Culture Cryogenic Tubes, available with either internal or external threads.
- Non-cytotoxic, non-mutatgenic raw materials and pyrogen-free IVD compatible tubes for added sample security
- External or internally threaded options available
- Certified SAL of 10-6 for the highest sterility assurance available
- Suitable for storage from general cold storage refrigeration (+4°C) down to the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen
- Bulk, uncapped, non-sterile versions available for less demanding applications
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Internally-Threaded, Cryogenic Tube|
|With writing surface and screw cap w/gasket|
|CE Marked for storage of diagnostic samples in the EU. Compliant with IATA for shipping.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok