Thermo Scientific Nunc Cell Culture/Petri Dishes
Perform a variety of applications across a broad range of sizes and styles to suit a variety of experimental needs.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 171099
With wide selections in size and style, Thermo Scientific Nunc Cell Culture Dishes suit a multitude of experimental needs in your cell culture routine. Perform a variety of applications in dishes with the Nunclon Delta surface treatment that promotes maximum adhesion for a broad range of cell types.
Nunc culture dishes with a variety of sizes and designs are made from high quality optically clear polystyrene or Permanox plastic.
- Top and bottom stacking rings for easier handling and more stable stacking
- Nunclon Delta treated dishes are optimized for cell attachment
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Come with or without air vents for gas exchange
- The culture dishes with 2 x 2mm grid are ideal for cloning experiments and determination of plating efficiency
174926 and 169558 feature 2mm grids
171099 and 150340 for suspension culture - not Nunclon
A certificate which assures user of biological performance as well as traceability.
|Petri Dish | Cell Culture|
|With lid, airvent|