Thermo Scientific Nunc Cell Culture Treated EasYFlasks
Enhance cell attachment, growth and differentiation with Thermo Scientific? Nunc? Cell Culture Treated EasYFlasks?.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 156499
Enhance cell attachment, growth and differentiation with Thermo Scientific Nunc Cell Culture Treated EasYFlasks. These flasks receive the Thermo Scientific Nunclon Delta treatment, a proprietary cell culture surface treatment that offers maximum adhesion for a broad range of cell types. The ergonomic design with angled neck and wide opening allows easy access to the growth surface by pipettes or cell scrapers.
- Ergonomic design with a 1/3 turn to open, close or vent
- Low profile to maximize incubator space
- Volume graduations printed and molded on both sides
- Slightly angled side walls for complete viewing under a microscope
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified to be nonpyrogenic
- Nunclon Delta Certification, including testing on four different cell types, provided in each case
- Vent/close caps feature a “Y” mark that allows visual verification of vent position.
- Vent position easily distinguished even when flasks are stacked in incubators.
- Filter membrane provides effective barrier against micro-organisms.
- Well-defined, hydrophobic filter membrane offers continuous venting with consistent gas exchange and no lot-to-lot variation.
- Chemically robust membrane meets USP class VI standards and is produced without animal-derived substances.
|Nunc EasYFlask 75cm2, Filter Cap, 25mL working volume, 100/Cs|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok