Thermo Scientific Nunc 1.0 and 2.0mL DeepWell Plates with Shared-Wall Technology
Store samples and compound libraries using chemical-resistant Thermo Scientific Nunc 1.0 and 2.0mL DeepWell Plates with Shared-Wall Technology.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260252
Increase storage capacity and improve mixing using Thermo Scientific Nunc 1.3 and 2.0mL DeepWell Plates with Shared-Wall Technology. Ideal for sample collection, storage, combinatorial chemistry and library applications, and resistant to most chemicals, solvents and alcohols used in combinatorial chemistry.Unique low design with shared well technology for increased well volume offering optimum storage capacity and improved mixing.
- Ideal as a collection plate for Nunc Filter Plates
- Storage plate for compounds, samples or biomolecules
- Optimized for bacterial and yeast growth
- Round-bottom wells reduce liquid retention
- Widely used for bacterial and yeast growth
- Natural color
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, and alcohols used in combinatorial chemistry
- Customized bar coding is available
- 260251 and 150141 50-100µL/well
- 278743 and 278752 50-1900 µL/well
Sample collection; storage; combinatorial chemistry; library applications; bacterial and yeast growth; collection plates for Nunc filter plates
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Polypropylene plates with round-bottom wells reduce liquid retention|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok