Thermo Scientific Nunc Glass Bottom Dishes
Using Nunc Glass Bottom Dishes in your research applications gives you the flexibility to convert your culture device into an imaging device.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 150682
Convert your culture device into an imaging device by using Thermo Scientific Nunc Glass Bottom Dishes in your research applications. The Nunc glass bottom dish combines the convenience of a standard 35mm cell culture dish with the imaging benefits of coverglass to provide the optimum optical characteristics required for high-magnification microscopy and confocal image analysis. This means you keep the same seeding density, media volume and culture conditions.
Improve the quality of your high resolution cell culture images
- These dishes are ideal for observation at high magnification in a variety of applications
Reduce media evaporation and contamination
- The dish lid minimizes evaporation, at the same time keeping the contents free from airborne contaminants
- Improve microscopic compatibility and eliminate issues related to well size and number
- Our Technical Support team can guide you in streamlining your labapostrophes cell culture workflow; consult with us for recommendations to optimize all your cell culture processes
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Phase contrast microscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- Live cell imaging
- Differential interference contrast microscopy
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
The cover glass in the bottom cannot be detached. Do not use with methanol, ethanol, acetone or chloroform.
|Glass Bottom Dish, 27mm|
|Borosilicate Cover Glass|
|27.0mm (Inside Bottom Dia.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok