Thermo Scientific Nunc Low Cell Binding Microplates
Inhibit cell attachment and unwanted differentiation with Thermo Scientific? Nunc? Low Cell Binding Microplates, suitable for a variety of cell types.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 145399
Inhibit cell attachment and unwanted differentiation of stem cells with Thermo Scientific Nunc Low Cell Binding Microplates, suitable for a variety of cell types including embryonic stem cells, neural stem cells/neurospheres and macrophages. These low cell binding microplates are irradiated and require no hydration.Inhibits unwanted differentiation of stem cells. Technology is based on a polymer presenting a phosphorylcholine moiety to the cells, mimicking the surface of a cell membrane. Surface is biologically inert and biocompatible, and it contains no animal-derived components.
- Coated with a propiertary surface that inhibits cell attachment
- Novel surface resists protein adsorption and cell adhesion
- Clear polystyrene
- Suitable for a variety of cell types including embroyonic stem cells, neural stem cells/neuorspheres, macrophages
- Facilitate formation, microscopy, and transfer of embryoid bodies
- Customized bar coding is available
|Low Cell Bind|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|