Thermo Scientific Nunc Low Profile 5.0mL Externally-Threaded Universal Tubes
A robust solution for solid or liquid sample storage, these low-profile tubes are available in configurations that meet your tracking and packaging requirements.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 374321BR
A robust solution for solid or liquid sample storage. Available in configurations that meet your tracking and packaging requirements, Thermo Scientific Nunc Low-Profile 5.0mL Externally-Threaded Universal Tubes feature 2D barcodes, graduations, a white patch for labeling, and a wide mouth design for easy addition and extraction of sample material. The externally-threaded design minimizes contamination risk in manual handling procedures. The tubes and rack are rated for storage down to vapor phase liquid nitrogen temperatures.
Flexible Tube Design
- Wide mouth provides easy access using forceps for adding approximately three 1mm sections of tissue, plant material or other solid sample for storage
- Overall tube height of less than 50mm and U-bottom shape allows convenient access with standard length pipette tips when used for liquid storage
- Available with or without a 2D barcode
- Include printed graduations and white writable surface for manual sample identification
- Can be purchased in universal style latch rack or bulk to meet your sample handling requirements
- Screw top cap features single piece construction with integrated polypropylene gasket cannot be over-tightened by hand
- Gasketed cap and tube are compatible with storage at room temperature through the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen
- Permanently-bonded unique 2D barcode is laser-etched on base of tube to securely identify and track samples
- Now available in a barcoded rack to allow tracking of the rack in addition to individual tubes
- Thermo Scientific 2D barcode reader instantly decodes each tubes barcode, transferring tube information into your application or database
- Tubes include white writable space for sample information in addition to, or instead of using 2D barcodes
- 2D barcodes are scanned after manufacturing to ensure readability
- Barcodes are checked against database of previously assigned codes to prevent duplicates
- Tubes are leak tested to ensure sample integrity and security
|Virgin Class VI Medical-Grade Polypropylene|
|All tubes and trays are supplied free from DNA, RNase, DNase and endotoxins|
|Virgin Class VI Medical Grade Polypropylene|
|Nunc Universal tubes without 2D code in barcoded latch rack|
|10 racks of 24 tubes|
|-180°C to 60°C|
|Sterile SAL 10-6|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.