Thermo Scientific Nunc Multidishes with HydroCell Surface
Inhibit the attachment of adherent cells and enable the formation of cell clusters with Thermo Scientific Nunc Multidishes with HydroCell Surface.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 174909
Inhibit the attachment of adherent cells and enable the formation of cell clusters with Thermo Scientific Nunc Multidishes with Thermo Scientific HydroCell Surface, featuring super-low cell binding capacity with premium quality.
A covalently immobilized super hydrophilic polymer forms a thin, even layer on cultureware with HydroCell Surface, resulting in minimal cell adhesion and protein adsorption. Depending on cell type, cells can be grown as a suspension of single cells or as a suspension of cell clusters.
- Minimal cell adhesionhigh yield of cells and eliminate unwanted adhesion-induced differentiation
- Minimal protein adsorptionhigh yield of cell-secreted proteins
- Ideal for culturing embryroid bodies, neurospheres, or other anchorage-independent cell clusters
- Sterile and non-pyrogenic
- Customized bar coding is available
Individually wrapped with lid.
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Multidish | Cell Culture|