Thermo Scientific Nunc Multidishes with HydroCell Surface
Inhibit the attachment of adherent cells and enable the formation of cell clusters with Thermo Scientific Nunc Multidishes with HydroCell Surface.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 174909
Inhibit the attachment of adherent cells and enable the formation of cell clusters with Thermo Scientific Nunc Multidishes with Thermo Scientific HydroCell Surface, featuring super-low cell binding capacity with premium quality.
A covalently immobilized super hydrophilic polymer forms a thin, even layer on cultureware with HydroCell Surface, resulting in minimal cell adhesion and protein adsorption. Depending on cell type, cells can be grown as a suspension of single cells or as a suspension of cell clusters.
- Minimal cell adhesionhigh yield of cells and eliminate unwanted adhesion-induced differentiation
- Minimal protein adsorptionhigh yield of cell-secreted proteins
- Ideal for culturing embryroid bodies, neurospheres, or other anchorage-independent cell clusters
- Sterile and non-pyrogenic
- Customized bar coding is available
Individually wrapped with lid.
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Multidish | Cell Culture|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok